A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020|
The company: A successful New Zealand owned freight and logistics company who has been trading successfully for decades. With four offices nationwide they have a strong service offering across the entire supply chain.
This is a business that has not experienced loss during the pandemic and are doing extremely well in this climate, a business that is always moving forward.
The role: Joining a small team your core focus is to manage a portfolio of import clients from order placement through to delivery, this involves both airfreight and seafreight processes as well as a very small portion of Exports.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients daily via email and phone
- Placing orders on overseas agents, along with rates & shipping instructions
- Processing import sea and airfreight shipments
- Tracing shipments with co-loaders, shipping lines and airlines
- Co-ordinating documentation for customs clearance
- Arranging cartage
Skills & attributes required:
- 2 + years customer service or import operations experience
- Must have experience using cargowise
- Great communication skills
- Ideally export operations experience is preferred but not essential
- Team player & flexibility
- Open to cross training
This is a great opportunity to join this family friendly company where everyone works in unity. If you enjoy the freight industry, are interested in being a pivotal member of the this successful business then this could be the ideal role and company for you?
To find out more contact Rosalee@teamrecruitment.co.nz