A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||New Lynn, Auckland|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020|
The company: A successful New Zealand owned freight forwarder who has a strong service offering across the supply chain, although we have experienced a pandemic this company is doing extremely well in this climate and are moving forward.
The role: Joining a small team your core focus is to manage a portfolio of import clients from order placement through to delivery, this involves both airfreight and seafreight processes as well as a very small portion of Exports.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients daily via email and phone
- Placing orders on overseas agents, along with rates & shipping instructions
- Processing import sea and airfreight shipments
- Tracing shipments with co-loaders, shipping lines and airlines
- Co-ordinating documentation for customs clearance
- Arranging cartage
- Coordinating and preparing export freight and documentation
Skills & attributes required:
- 3 + years customer service or import operations experience
- Must have experience using cargowise
- Great communication skills
- Ideally export operations experience is preferred but not essential
- Team player & flexibility
This is a great opportunity to join this family friendly company where everyone works in unity. If you enjoy the freight industry, would like to work close to home and are interested in growing with this successful business then this could be the ideal role and company for you?
To find out more contact Rosalee@teamrecruitment.co.nz