A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021|
The company: A small boutique international freight forwarding company who has a strong global presence with offices around the world as well as an extensive agency network.
The role: Import customer service, managing a portfolio of import air and seafreight clients ensuring import shipments are placed, tracked and delivered.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis via email and phone
- Placing import air and seafreight orders on overseas agents
- Tracing and monitoring shipments closely
- Coordinate operations, customs clearance and deliveries with your internal team members
- Manage customer status reports
- 2+ years in a customer services role specifically within the international freight industry
- Cargowise experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a great role for anyone who seeking a change of environment or is wanting to work closer to home with a strong supportive team. Opportunity knocks for 2021. To find out more apply on line to Rosalee Fitisemanu