A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020|
Are you an experienced Accounts assistant looking to join a GREAT company long term! Keep reading!
Based in North Shore, This Import and distribution company specialise in a specific product and have become one of the largest privately owned family business in Australasia. They have a rare spot within the Accounts and Finance team and are looking for a long term accounts specialist!
Reporting to the finance manager, you will be working closely together and responsible for the below;
- Accounts Receivable receipts, reconciliations & enquires
- Accounts Payable invoices, payments & reconciliations
- International Vendor payments
- Bank account reconciliations
- Shipment Order final costings and reconciliations
- General - any other accounting or general duties as required
To be eligible for this role you are required to have at least 5+ years' experience working in an accounts position, and exposure within IMPORTS, SUPPLY CHAIN or LOGISTICS.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of accuracy and ability to type 45 WPM (You will be tested)
- A great attitude and be immediately available
We will only be contacting the most suitable candidates for the job, If this sounds like you APPLY NOW Contact Verona Clay -
This opportunity won't be around for long!