A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Occupational Health & Safety|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020|
The company: A large NZ owned transport company who has a great reputation for their outstanding service offering to their clients within the manufacturing, bulk and freight forwarding industries.
The purpose of the role: We are seeking a Health & Safety Advisor / Administrator who is committed to providing a safer workplace through risk management and educating employees around safe practices.
- Inducting and training new employees regarding H&S policies
- Working with managers and supervisors identifying safety improvement
- Process and improvement, updating current processes and procedures
- Analysing & investigating any incidents
- All administration tasks surrounding health & safety
- 2+ years Health & Safety experience ideally in Transport
- Tertiary level qualification in HSE
- Working knowledge of OH&S legislation
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to engage, motivate, coach & train
- Sound administration skills
- Great communication skills
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2020, this is a great opportunity to join this family friendly business.
Interested? send your resume through