A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Production, Planning & Scheduling|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020|
This New Zealand family owned and operated business is highly successful and prides itself on its supportive-management and strong team spirit!
Sadly, the current Dispatch planner has decided to relocate out of Auckland so we are looking for a Uni Graduate to step into this role and make it their own!
The focus of this role is to produce a "Next Day Plan Operation" You will be responsible for developing a planning schedule below. This role is critical for business to run smoothly every day!
- Co-ordinating the delivery of 410 Tonnes of product direct to 95 job sites
- Communicating to 3 depots in Auckland and Waikato region
- Arranging and planning 130 workers and truck drivers based on customer orders
- Scheduling 23 trucks and 10 vans
- Take customer bookings/Orders and communicate effectively deadlines and schedules
There will be a good handover and you'll be joining a supportive team who all work together to achieve success.
You have a degree and are interested in starting your career in Logistics and Transport. You must be calm under pressure and have the ability to solve problems on the fly.
Strong communication skills come naturally to you, along with sound computer skills and being able to pick up new systems with ease. You can think outside the square and can spot areas for improvement.
You might already be in a similar role, or be ready for a step up in your career. Either way, you have the drive, energy and resilience to make this role your own.
- Certificate/Diploma in Logistics and Transport
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Reliable and honest work ethic
- Transport/ Logistics experience is not necessary but definitely an advantage
For more information, call Verona 021520642 or Apply!
Please note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship for this role, therefore you will need to be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.