A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Production, Planning & Scheduling|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020|
Are you a switched on transport graduate looking to kick start your career! A RARE opportunity has popped up and it could be perfect for you!
We're recruiting for a top notch Transport Company with an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. They're a solid family owned business with a large number of longstanding employees and a supportive management team.
Their current planner/dispatcher is relocating out of Auckland, creating a crazy, exciting opportunity for a switched on graduate who has a passion for Transport and wanting career progression!
You will be the key Planner/Dispatcher, who will be responsible for developing a planning schedule for next day operations. This role is critical for business to run smoothly every day!
This includes the below
- Co-ordinating delivery of 410 Tonnes of product direct to 95 job sites
- Arranging and planning130 workers and truck drivers for next day schedules
- Planning deliveries and pickups for 23 trucks and 10 vans
- Communicating and updating customers with deliveries and deadlines
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you need to be a clear communicator, be willing to learn and be quick to think on your feet.
You also have a certification or diploma in Logistics and Transport and want to work hard to prove yourself and then reap the great rewards and career opportunities available to you!
- Understanding of the basics of Transport
- Certificate/Diploma in Logistics and Transport
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Reliable and honest work ethic
If you've got the experience and the attitude to match - this could be your next role! We're looking to fill this role ASAP so apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.