A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland Airport, Auckland|
|Industry:||Account & Relationship Management|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2020|
This organisation is well established, specialised service provider within the international forwarding industry. Based at the Airport Oaks, and offers a pleasant, social and fun working environment. They are a great company to work for.
The role is hybrid with a mix of existing and new business. The focus being predominantly on retaining and growing business with the existing global customers. It is essential that you have an understanding of international forwarding, as you will be negotiating at a senior level and need to be able to answer questions efficiently and professionally while offering great solutions. To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Business development skills and proven success
- Experience with Sea freight Imports
- A self-motivated, self-driven work approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly and establish strong relationships
- A high degree of professionalism in both personal presentation and approach
- Freight forwarding and or shipping experience/knowledge.
On offer is an attractive base salary, plus a company car and bonus, along with the tools of the trade. Hours are Mon-Fri - 8.30am - 5pm with some flexibility around this on a proven results basis.
No micro managing here, you will be expected to self-manage and get out there and bring results. Please note we are NOT able to consider candidates on any kind of Visa, only NZ residents will be considered.
Please send through your c.v. and you are welcome to call me, Yvonne, on 022 175 7329