A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020|
A well established transport company in lovely Hawkes Bay region. Priding themselves on their quality of service and professionalism, they offer a great work environment. Services are wide-ranging including refrigerated freight.
Manage fleet of drivers including:
- Fleet appearance maintenance
- Coordinate and manage sub-contractors and owner drivers
Must haves to be considered:
- Ability to train and manage a fleet of drivers, enhancing performance and ensuring compliance in all areas.
- High level of knowledge and experience of transport legislation in NZ.
- A strong understanding of the importance of health and safety programmes within a transport company.
- Confidence to work with and lead people from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with and thrive in setting goals and setting KPI's.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in transport
- Class 5 driver's licence
- Certified forklift operator
An attractive salary package is on offer as well as good training and professional development.
So if you meet the above criteria and are keen to know more, please send through your c.v. to Yvonne, or call me on 022 1757329 to discuss further.