A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019|
About the role:
Based in the largest Australasian site our client is the global leader in agri-technology products. We are looking for an experienced Export professional to mentor and develop a small team. You will be focussing on the day to day operations managing specific admin tasks, managing escalations, and striving with your team to achieve outstanding KPI results for the business!
- Mentoring, training and developing your team
- Confirm and maintain customer communication on order status as required
- Advocating Health and Safety best practice
- Proactively working with the supply chain stakeholders across the business - FRM team in Switzerland, Freight Forwarders, internal departments and the warehouse team to deliver the expected outcomes
- Ensure accuracy of shipping documents against the customer order and what was despatched
- Develop and prepare appropriate reports for customers and sales team members as required
- Other tasks as required
This is a "Hands on role" we are looking for an experienced Export Leader with an indepth understanding of Exports start to finish processes, has prior experience managing a small team and is someone ready for a challenge! This role is for 1 month and could be the experience and exposure you have been looking for!
If this sounds like you - Apply now!