A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||July 11, 2020|
The Company: A large well established NZ business, who have state of the art offices based in the Heart of Auckland City.This thriving and successful company are innovative in their approach, have an excellent culture throughout the business and pride themselves on their Health and Safety standards. They have a large export focus and are currently seeking an experienced Export Shipping Coordinator to manage their container shipping requirements across New Zealand, Australia and USA markets.
- Process sales contracts, organise freight booking and prepare lotting instructions, inform suppliers and container packers.
- Build sound working relationships with container shipping lines, agents, fumigators, phytosanitary inspectors and the export procurement team to ensure there is an open line of communication.
- Monitor packing and the shipping of all containers ensuring all export documentation including final manifests are accurate and compliant with the sales contract and letter of credit.
- Manage shipment schedule changes, monitoring inventory and distributing container schedules to suppliers and sales agents.
- Process invoices related to all export shipments.
- Provide back up to manage day to day sales/marketing and documentation issues for expert services, especially while marketing, ports and shipping staff are travelling.
- A Bachelors degree in / Commerce or Production is preferred but not essential
- A minimum of three years in container shipping.
- Excellent communication skills having the ability to establish effective working relationships
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Excel skills and systems savvy
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, must be available to travel and work outside of normal office hours as the business requires.
- A current drivers licence and passport is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your export container shipping experience to this business that is always moving forward. If you are looking for a new start to brighten your 2020, then this role could just be what you have been waiting for. On offer is a competitive salary $70-80K based on experience + benefits and great offices. if your interested in hearing more don't wait, apply now