A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2022|
The: Role: Managing a portfolio of import clients air and seafreight movements globally. Coordinating shipments from quoting through to International delivery.
- Liaise directly with customers via phone and email
- Build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Place orders with overseas offices, booking space for both air and seafreight shipments
- Tracing shipments
- Coordinating imports, customs clearance and deliveries
- Customer reporting
- A minimum of 1+ years International Freight Forwarding experience preferably in import client services or operations but this is not essential, if you are working in exports or for an importer and would like to cross over, this is a great time to do it as training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
- 2 days work from home
- Annual bonus
If you are interested, apply on line to Rosalee Fitisemanu