A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2021|
The: Role: Managing export clients air and seafreight movements globally. Coordinating shipments from quoting through to International delivery.
- Liaise directly with customers via phone and email
- Process and respond to all email bookings
- Adhoc rate negotiations
- Complete customs export compliance requirements
- Booking space with co-loaders, shipping lines and Auckland offices for consolidations
- Coordinate cartage pick ups and delivery
- Preparing export documentation
- Invoicing all shipments
- Liaise with both Auckland and overseas offices.
- A minimum of 1+ years International Freight Forwarding experience preferably in export operations but this is not essential, if you are working in imports, customer service or operations and would like to cross over to exports ? this is a great time to do it as training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
If you are interested, apply on line to Rosalee Fitisemanu