A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020|
Calling all experienced export documentation officers! Our client located in Auckland CBD specializes in FMCG product. They are well-established leaders in their field, innovative, with a long successful history. Our client value their employees and have many lifelong staffs.
The role will see you working closely with the rest of the team, coordinating end-to-end processes relating to contracts, export documentation and financials.
- Prepare, verify and despatch export documentation;
- Letters of credits with overseas clients;
- Create customs entries
- Liaise with shipping lines, customers and relevant parties both Internal and external
What You Bring
- 2+ years of export documentation experience;
- An understanding of letter of credits;
- Understand CEDO, SLI, Invoice etc
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail & Self-motivation
- Back ground in Export FMCG is a BONUS!
If this is you, reach out today! Call Lauren B from Team Recruitment for any questions.
Please note: you must have the right to work in New Zealand.