A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Gisborne, Gisborne District, Gisborne|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021|
A large NZ Forestry plantation business that has sites across the North and South Islands. They pride themselves in providing their world class products to both the domestic and international markets.
About the Role
The role of export coordinator is quite varied, the business charters their own vessels for breakbulk cargo and as a coordinator you will work closely with the Shipping and Logistics Manager.
- Processing export documentation including bills of ladings, phytosanitary certs, invoices and packing lists
- Ensuring all documentation complies with letter of credits, working closely with the banks.
- Reconciling stock between their system and the Marshallers system
- Invoicing, allocating to specific cost centres.
- Export documentation, shipping or freight forwarding experience specifically in Exports or you may completed a Diploma in Logistics/ International Supply Chain
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Excel
- Accounts administration experience preferred but not essential
- Salary + fully subsidised medical, life insurance
- Kiwi saver and long service leave of 1 week!
- Gain valuable industry knowledge
- On the job training and induction
You will be in a prime position to learn valuable technical skills to propel your career in sunny Gisborne.
Interested in hearing more? apply online to Rosalee Fitisemanu or call 021 993 412