A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020|
This well established export business are successful globally and have several offices Nationwide. They are innovative in their approach and have an excellent culture throughout the business and pride themselves in looking after their team and their clients.
Working in a close knit team coordinating the end to end process relating to contracts, export documentation and financials.
- Prepare and process export contracts for export clients
- Liaising with customers and banks relating to letter of credits, ensuring they are compliant
- Working closely with a number of commercial and government service providers such as shipping companies, Chamber of Commerce, MPI and NZ Customs
- Process all export documentation in line with the contract and letter of credit
- Communicate with overseas agents and customers
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years export documentation experience
- Ability to manage various deadlines at the same time
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of letter of credits is preferred
- Experience using Prodoc, SAP would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be reliable , honest and a team player
If you are looking for a change of environment and would like to join a thriving business who offer a competitive base salary + amazing benefits as well as a great team culture then send your resume through