A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2020|
The Company: A large specialised export business who have a solid reputation for their success around the globe.
- Assisting with the preparation of Export Sales Contracts for both NZ and Australia customers.
- Preparing documentation for export customers in both NZ and Australia in line with the sales contract and letter of credits and work closely with external bankers and customers to ensure all information is received in a timely manner.
- Monitor the receipt of letters of credit, ensure they are compliant with the sales contract and company policies.
- Upload shipping data into the shipping system, process and create invoices.
- Prepare phytosanitary documents inline with Bio Security / MPI NZ standards.
- Lodge export entries and amendments.
- Maintain current records of the terms of trade for all export customers.
- Monitor and report on the collection of export receivables by Letter of Credit, update weekly and pursue problem slow paying export customers.
- Finalise export receivables close out for month end.
- A commerce degree with an emphasis in accounting export documentation or international banking preferred but not essential.
- 2+ years Export Documentation experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Great team and work environment, if you are looking for that next step in your career and are wanting to join a successful business that offers continued growth opportunities, apply