A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2019|
The company: A large global freight forwarding business who's brand has a very strong presence in the market place, they also pride themselves on their excellent service offering across the entire supply chain.
The: Role: Managing export clients air and seafreight movements globally. Coordinating shipments from quoting through to International delivery.
- Liaise directly with customers via phone and email
- Process and respond to all email bookings
- Adhoc rate negotiations
- Complete customs export compliance requirements
- Booking space with co-loaders, shipping lines and Auckland office for consolidations
- Coordinate cartage pick ups and delivery
- Preparing export documentation
- Invoicing all shipments
- Liaise with both Auckland and overseas offices.
- A minimum of 1+ years International Freight Forwarding experience preferably in export operations but not essential as some training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Cargowise experience preferred
This is a great opportunity to join this global leader, if you are looking for a fresh start to 2020, enjoy working in a family friendly environment then this could be yours.
Interested? if the answer is yes send your resume