A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020|
The company is in the Export business and due to recent expansion, is looking to add a quality person to their Export Container team.
The role is busy managing the export documentation process for containerised freight which encompasses the end to end process from contract through to delivery of the end product.
- Processing contracts into their shipping system
- Working with letter of credits ensuring they are compliant with the customer contract
- Liaising with shipping lines directly regarding rates and booking space for large container volumes to various destinations
- Processing SLI's and export documentation, ensuring they are compliant with the Letter of Credit.
- Updating the system and customers regarding shipping schedules and any delays
- Follow up with banks regarding payment.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years working for a shipping line or an exporter, specifically in export operations or documentation
- Ideally experience in using PRODOC or SAP or shipping modules
- Letter of Credit experience preferred but not essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A dedicated, focused work approach
- Team Player
If you have the experience we are seeking, have a background in export shipping and are now looking for a new opportunity, then this is a desired company to work for. They offer the type of security and stability that everyone wants, so don't delay, get your c.v. through