A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Production, Planning & Scheduling|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019|
This is a business you will be proud to work within. The opportunity on offer is a newly developed role to take ownership of the dry goods and packaging team operation, working closely with clients and suppliers to ensure SLA's and DIFOT targets are met.
Reporting to the Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager your role will oversee the team responsible for the co-ordination of dry-goods into Auckland's state-of-the-art facility with a big focus on Lean (Kaizen) methodology, health and safety and a strong, committed team culture.
An overview of the role:
- Large component of client and supplier communications and relationship building
- Leadership of dry goods team and planner
- Operational management and problem solving
- Coaching, developing and mentoring your team for success
- Meeting DIFOT targets and achieving client SLA's
- Continuous improvement using Kaizen lean methodology
To succeed in this role, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Positive and influential interpersonal skills with staff, suppliers and customers
- Motivational leadership qualities and coaching ability
- Good emotional intelligence and personal ownership
- Strong problem solving skills
- Sound operational skills including systems and procedures, continuous improvement, analysis, and planning
- Supply chain knowledge ideally within FMCG packaging
- An inclusive and supportive leadership style and able to have courageous conversations to drive performance
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are building your career in supply chain and want to develop your skills under an excellent mentor in an industry-leading environment . Apply today, or call Alicia Vroegop for more information on #021520639.