A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020|
Established, successful organisation within the courier industry. The culture is professional and as a company they endeavour to be the best of the best.
The role is busy, demanding and fast-paced, but a pick-up-put-down role, so you can go home at night in peace without feeling 'not finished'. You will be responsible for dispatching the daily jobs to the fleet of drivers, so you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Familiarity with electronic dispatch systems
- Dispatch experience ideal - especially with trucks
- Understanding of LCL's and air and sea freight (cartage ops background would be ideal)
- Exellent communication skills with an easy to understand phone voice
- Excellent team player - crucial! No kings here - all equal and all working towards a common goal
- Adaptability - the jobs are live so they can change frequently and you need to go with it
- Planning excellence
- Ability to communicate well with the drivers
- A conscientious, diligent work ethic with the desire to learn
- A professional approach and manner
- Ability to multi task and prioritie well
- NZ PR - a Must.
Please send your c.v. to me today: Yvonne or call me on 022 175 7329 for a confidential chat.