A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021|
Situated in the lovely Hawke's Bay, this could be a great move for you personally and your career in a beautiful part of the country.
The role is pivotal to the success of the operation, and focuses on:
- Strong leadership, building a cohesive team and getting the best results
- Managing the day - day operaiton of the Hastings Depot, including linehaul and metro
- Training Dispatchers and overseeing timely deliveries
- Working closely within the budget and reporting to GM
- Adhering to Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure the Safety First environment
As well as experience in the following:
- Previous management within linehaul and transport
- Very good understanding of dispatch, with ability to train
- Strong understanding and knowledge of current legislation for drivers
- Health and Safety knowledge
There is an attractive salary with a bonus structure potentially to be introduced as things progress. You will also receive free health insurance and subsidised for your family.
As the business is growing, they're looking for someone who can grow with it, and develop their career further.
Apply using the online link or call Yvonne on 022 175 7329