A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019|
The company: Our client is a well known medium sized international freight forwarder located in airport oaks. Their dedicated and results driven Customs team require additional resource to ensure that their clients continue to receive the professional and honest customer service they've always had.
Role: Reporting to the Customs Manager you will join a passionate team, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Registration and lodgement of customs entries
- Classification of a wide variety of both import and export commodities
- Processing both draw backs and duty refunds
- Liaising with clients regarding any additional requirements for their shipments
- Coordinating MPI and MAF holds / clearances
The Candidate: Ideally an intermediate customs broker with a pin and is experienced using cargowise.
If you have confidence with great communication skills and are a team player, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to hear more please apply or call Kim on mob: 027 602 0766