A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021|
The role: We are seeking a junior, intermediate or senior Customs Broker to join a team of 6 customs brokers and two compilers.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare customs entries, classify commodities and concessions where applicable
- Liaise and comply with NZ Customs, MPI, NZFSA, NZTA regulations
- Liaise directly with clients and internal parties
- Minimum 2+ years experience in customs operations
- Have a current NZ Customs declaration code and pin number.
- Have knowledge of NZ Customs and MPI regulations and procedures.
- International freight forwarding experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Cargowise preferred but not essential.
To find out more apply on line to Rosalee Fitisemanu