A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2021|
About The Company
Based at Airport Oaks, this business is one of the world’s leading global logistics providers! Covering air, sea and land transport and warehousing throughout New Zealand.
About the Role
You will work within alongside a professional team of four operators managing Industry specific clients to prepare &complete entries, use tariff systems, liaise with customers MPI and MAF on import and export restrictions, manage quotas, risks, penalties, insurance requirements and all other customs duties.
You will receive thorough Induction training, and be given autonomy in your role.
- 1 day work from home once after 90 days and after complete training
- Flexible start and finish times
- Company fundraising events
- Paid social club every quarter
- Good Citizen Charity group (Volunteering 1 working day a year to a charity!)
Skills & Experience
You have 2+ years’ experience with Customs entries & Customs Brokerage with a valid NZ Customs Pin.
- Cargowise experience is essential for this position
Apply using the online link or call Verona Clay - 021520642