A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs | Management|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021|
The purpose of this role is to manage the ongoing development of the customer services team, providing ongoing training and support whilst maintaining client retention and excellent service to the entire client base.
The team consists of 7 Client Services Representatives + 2 Operational Finance coordinators.
- Managing the day to day running of the customer services team, ensuring efficient and effective client allocation management across the team.
- Communicating with CS team members, including running regular team up-date meetings
- Ensure CS team members are clear about their role, maximising individual and team productivity and performance, through efficient training.
- Recruiting, selecting, inducting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining CS employees.
- Ensuring all CS staff are thoroughly trained in all Standard Operating procedures.
- Monthly KPI and finance reporting
- Promote a collaborative team environment with pro-active communication and support.
- Client interaction and visits, troubleshooting where necessary.
- 5 + years Customer Service Management experience, specifically in International Freight Forwarding
- Sound knowledge of managing processes and improvement
- Solid problem solving skills
- Commercial and client focused
- Results-orientated and resilient
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and ideally Cargowise
- Solid people skills influencing, developing and leading others.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity apply on line to Rosalee Fitisemanu