A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||January 01, 2021|
This is an exciting role within a travel group business who are highly successful and prides themselves in their top quality service through their vessels on the Hauraki Gulf, transporting passengers, cars and freight to Waiheke and the Great Barrier Islands
This role is a permanent full time opportunity!
Our client is looking for a customer focussed Team Leader to manage, coach and lead a team!
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for the below;
- Managing the Half Moon Bay customers with booking requirements, cancellations, payments and queries
- Greeting/manning the ticket office for on boarding customers
- Call centre management, be the point of contact for any escalated calls or customer complaints
- Marshalling vehicles safety and efficiently
- Managing a team, including rostering, coaching and supporting a team of 6+ customer care team members.
We're looking for someone who has previous experience in a customer service environment in a team leader or manager role. You must be calm under pressure and have the drive, energy and resilience to make this role your own. You may b e required to start at 5.30am, early bird gets the worm!
Strong communication skills come naturally to you, along with sound computer skills and being able to pick up new systems with ease.
There will be a good handover and you'll be joining a supportive team who all work together to achieve success, as well as excellent benefits including, free travel, car park and uniform!
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!