A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021|
Brand leader - strong presence in international forwarding arena, offering excellent staff development and learning resources.
Location for this role is Wellington.
About the Role
- Customer Service expert who will be first point of call for a portfolio of air and sea logistics clients.
- Guiding customers on the end to end freight forwarding process, including regulatory requirements and documentation.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to up-sell and deliver value add services to the customer
- Building long term and effective relationships with customers (internal and external) and regulatory bodies (this may include off site customer visits from time to time)
- Providing customers with up to date information on shipments
- Liaising with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with documentation and processes
- Working for a well known and reputable brand.
- A competitive remuneration structure
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- EAP services and learning and development opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years freight forwarding experience
- Exposure to in depth Customer Service & Import/Export Operations processes within a freight forwarding environment
- Sales knowledge/experience is preferred - NOT essential
- Good level of computer literacy and competency - MS Office suite.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, effective time management
- A high level of accuracy & speed in data entry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the square and solve problems
- A positive work ethic and a commitment to upskilling
- Able to pick up new things and apply them efficiently
- A positive contributor to a team
Apply using the link below or call Yvonne: 022 175 7329