A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Industry:||Client & Sales Administration|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2020|
Join this global organisation with a strong local presence. You'll be working on their customer's site to ensure that any customer queries and service related issues are dealt with in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
As the champion for this customer you will also be involved in any process improvements or changes to procedure.
What do you bring to this role
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Customer Service or similar customer facing environment
- Customer centric approach, together with strong administrative skills
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated to build and maintain strong relationships
- Inspired by problem solving and being solution focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive work ethic
- Experience with Microsoft Office products. Being a competent user of Excel is essential.
- Interest in Continuous Improvement
You will need the ability to think fast on your feet, multi task and find solutions outside the square. Experience in transport or courier freight industry is highly desirable.
Apply to Amanda Assink now to be considered for this opportunity.