A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Rail & Maritime Transport|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2022|
This is a well established, global shipping / transport / logistics company conveniently located in the CBD, 5 minutes walk from Britomart.
About the Role
This is a 6 months contract role in their Customer Service team. You will be responsible for mainly managing LCL for two trade lanes Niue & Rarotonga, some break bulk and FCL would be included too. You will be looking after Customer service enquiries and cargo transportation across all vessels including quoting, booking, transport, customs clearance, manifesting and invoicing of shipments.
Benefits / Culture
This is your chance to work for a global and successful shipping / transport company. Their Auckland team consist of about 22 employees - this is a busy role with a very diverse team, friendly, open, approachable culture. The company offers Friday lunch and after work social drinks. If need be there may be flexibility to work from home occasionally.
Skills & Experience
- Customer Service experience in shipping/freight forwarding or exports
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Customer service relationship management and understanding of warehouse operations and functions
- High level of professionalism with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and to organize and prioritize workloads effectively