A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Mangere, Auckland, Auckland|
|Industry:||Management | Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Warehousing, Storage & Distribution | Management | Team Leaders | Team Leaders/Supervisors|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2021|
This NZ owned company is one of NZ's largest independently owned, contract warehousing providers. They are very invested in their staff and value their people through encouraging career progressing and internal promotions. They are a friendly diverse team from different backgrounds, cultures and ages and allow flexibility to work from home when required. They also have annual team building and company functions.
About the Role
We're looking for a Customer Service Manager who is proactive and can hit the ground running. A natural leader who has proven experience empowering their team to get the best out of them. Your team will be the first point of contact for internal/external customers and you will be responsible for overseeing day to day service operations. You'll be technically capable on Excel, Word and CRM systems with a keen eye for detail who can pick up at a glance if something is not right along with demonstrated experience managing a team in a fast moving environment with a solid understanding of 3PL.
· This company invests in their people and can offer professional development
· Birthday Leave
· Birthday Cake on birthday
· Skill based pay model and wages reviewed every 6 months
· Reward and Recognition every month
· Annual reward
· Staff discounts
· Wellness program and detour wellness
· Cereal breakfasts and fruit supplied
· Escalation policy
Skills & Experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Strong reporting, administrative and customer service experience
- Outstanding time management, multitasking and organisational skills
- The ability to demonstrate strengths when working under pressure