A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020|
The company: A large global freight forwarding business who's brand has a very strong presence in the market place, they also pride themselves on their excellent service offering across the entire supplychain.
Role: Managing a portfolio of corporate clients across Tauranga, Hamilton, Auckland, building strong relationships and gaining a solid understanding of their business needs whilst ensuring a seamless and professional service is in place to meet & exceed clients expectations.
- Manage a portfolio of 40 corporate accounts large and small
- Managing a 4 weekly call cycle setting up client visits and reviews
- Reviewing and implementing service level agreements
- Setting up and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures for each client
- Managing KPI reports
- Working closely supporting the client services team
- A minimum of 5 years International Freight Forwarding experience
- Commercially savvy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical around reporting
Do you have sound experience in international freight forwarding? enjoy forging strong customer relationships, implementing and managing service level agreements with a great team behind you that offer support throughout the business?
if the answer is yes, to find out more email:
This role can be based out of Tauranga or Hamilton, options are now open.