A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021|
A multi-national with an established proven success within the international freight forwarding arena. Offering good benefits and staff training and development as well as career prospects.
About the Role
Reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor, you will support customers by providing information, answering questions, and solving any issues raised by the customer. Utilising your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Driving customer excellence alongside the Sales and Operations Teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Determining specific service requirements / services and guiding customers on the end to end freight forwarding process, including regulatory requirements and documentation
- Identify and pursue opportunities to up-sell and deliver value add services
- Building long term and effective relationships with customers - internal and external (this may include offsite customer visits)
- Providing customers with up to date information on shipments
- Liaising with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with documentation and process
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fully subsidised health insurance for yourself and immediate family
- Gym membership
- Confidential EAP services
- Access to training, learning and development opportunities as well as career progression in a successful global organisation
- Flu vaccinations, birthday cakes, Christmas gift and more!
Professional work environment
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years freight forwarding experience
- Exposure to in depth Customer Service & Import/Export Seafreight Operations processes within a freight forwarding environment
- Some knowledge around Sales preferred but not essential.
- Sound technology literacy including Microsoft suite.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, effective time management + a high level of accuracy & speed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the square and solve problems
Apply using the online link or call...Yvonne Abicht 022 175 7329