A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Rail & Maritime Transport|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021|
This is an exciting role within a travel group business who are highly successful and prides themselves in their top quality service through their vessels on the Hauraki Gulf, transporting passengers, cars and freight to Waiheke and the Great Barrier Islands
We are looking for 2x customer driven enthusiasts to join our Customer Care Team based at Half Moon Bay!
Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader
- Providing exceptional customer service to our Waiheke and Great Barrier Island ferry customers
- Oversee the smooth queuing and loading of vehicles and passengers onto our vessels
- Receive in-bound customer booking(s). enquiries and/or complaints by telephone and email.
- Ticket office - be the face of SeaLink in the terminal office when serving our customers.
- Process all customer requests pertaining to sailing enquiries and bookings.
- Respond to all online/email queries in a timely manner.
- Be the escalation point for any customer complaints or queries.
- Maintain our booking system including online capability.
There will be a good handover and you'll be joining a supportive team who all work together to achieve success, as well as excellent benefits including, car park and uniform!
The 2x roles are on the rostered shifts below
Role 1: 39 Hours
Wednesday 05.15 - 1800
Thursday 05.15- 1200
Friday 05.15 - 1200
Saturday 05.15 - 1800
Role 2: 32 Hours
Monday 1200 - 1800
Tuesday 1100 - 1800
Saturday 0530 - 1200
Sunday 0515 - 1800
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Please note: All applicants will be required to provide proof of their qualifications and eligibility to work in New Zealand. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check.