A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Administration & Office Support|
|Job Published:||January 01, 2021|
This is an exciting role within a travel group business who are highly successful and prides themselves in their top quality service through their vessels on the Hauraki Gulf, transporting passengers, cars and freight to Waiheke and the Great Barrier Islands
This role is a 6 Month Contract to June 2021
Our client is looking for a Customer Care Administrator to support the Customer Care Team by taking care of tasks that will support that team in taking bookings.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for the below administrative tasks;
- Set up new customer accounts, processing membership applications
- Assist with invoicing and account inquiries
- Manage unreconciled bookings, memberships sign ups and inquiries
- Schedule fuel and Rakino sailings, and make sailing changes and cancellations
- Provide sales support in the form of coordinating the processing of account applications, management of vessel brochure racks and TV screens
- Coordinate team meetings, recruitment, training and ordering of supplies including uniforms.
- Marshalling vehicles safety and efficiently
- Relieve in the call centre, ticket office if and when required
Strong communication and administration skills come naturally to you, along with sound computer skills, attention to detail and being able to pick up new systems with ease.
There will be a good handover and you'll be joining a supportive team who all work together to achieve success, as well as excellent benefits including, car park and uniform!
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!