A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019|
You may be a role with high volume and a lot of attention to detail but are missing the variety and continued interest in your role then this is for you! Although this is a six month contract, this prestigious company will open up doors for the rest of your career as well as potentially keep you on - you just never know!
The company are a global freight forwarder with new offices based in the Auckland CBD. They are proud of their fun atmosphere, ice cream Fridays, end of month drinks, values awards and the positive workplace that they have created. Sounds pretty good huh?
They are looking for a Container Booking Specialist who:
- Is bubbly, fun and has a positive attitude to contribute to the environment
- Puts customer focus at the top of their priority
- Who can multi task, prioritise and cope with pressure well
- Who has great attention to detail
- Knows how to create good relationships both internally and externally
- Past shipping or freight forwarding experience would be advantageous!
- The role is not limited to ensuring that the integrity of all orders are moving as they should, in the agreed timeframes and services. You will be responsible for supporting the vendor team to drive supplier performance and supporting continuous improvement efforts. Working with the wider teams to ensure that all issues are sufficiently raised and actions.
If you are also a recent graduate not too sure what to do next but studied international trade/business - this role could be for you!
We are keen to meet with you asap if you are keen, please call Lauren on 021 520 645 to discuss the role further.