A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019|
The company: A large global freight forwarding company based by the Auckland Airport, they are a household name and have a great reputation for their excellent service.
The role: We are currently on the look out for a client services representative to join a friendly and busy team. If you've had exposure to the international freight forwarding industry in an operational or customer services role and want to join a business where you can truly find your feet, this will be a great opportunity for you.
Based near the airport, the role involes:
- Looking after retail and industrial customers by phone/email
- Being the go-to for customers for all their import bookings
- Looking after a portfolio of corporate accounts
- Booking import orders with overseas offices and following through
- Order tracking and updating clients on the status of their shipments
- Building strong relationships with your customers
You will need to have:
- At least 12 months experience with Cargowise
- Experience in international freight forwarding in any areas of the industry as training will be provided.
- You will get to work for a straight-up, practical manager who will provide excellent mentoring, ensuring you get the best grounding in the industry.
If you are developing a career in international freight , this is an opportunity you need to take advantage of. Apply