A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland Airport, Auckland|
|Industry:||Account & Relationship Management|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019|
The company: A large global freight forwarding business who's brand has a very strong presence in the market place, they also pride themselves on their excellent service offering across the entire supply chain.
The: Role: Managing a small portfolio of global corporate clients, building strong relationships and gaining a solid understanding of their business needs whilst ensuring a seamless and professional service is in place to meet & exceed clients expectations.
- Manage a portfolio of 10+ global corporate accounts
- Visiting at clients on a weekly / monthly basis
- Reviewing and implementing service level agreements
- Setting up and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures for each client
- Managing quarterly KPI reports
- Liaising with Australia & Singapore regarding global accounts
- Analysing and presenting quarterly service levels
- Working closely supporting the client services team
- A minimum of 5 years International Freight Forwarding experience
- Commercially savvy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical around reporting
- A team player
Do you have sound experience in international freight forwarding, enjoy forging strong customer relationships, implementing and managing service level agreements with a great team behind you that offer support throughout the business? if the answer is yes, to find out more email: