A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Waikato, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020|
The company is a brand leader, offers good training and on-going support, and is a great name to work for!
The role is 100% new business, where you will be required to search out and go after new leads for business, build excellent rapport with prospects and clients and grow sales. You will also be responsible for a certain amount of administrative work as part of your role, so you will need to be fairly computer literate.
What the ideal candidate should have is:
- A proactive, driven sales approach
- Previous proven sales success
- A professional personal presentation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Computer literate and confident
- Ability to learn the business and confidently sell
- Target driven, love the thrill of the chase
- A coachable, teachable attitude and willingness to learn
- A good team player attitutde
- NZ Permanent Residency or Citizenship - NO visa's sorry.
This is a brand new year - great time to make the leap, and this is a truly good opportunity to get into the fast moving world of domestic transport without needing prior industry experience - and this doesn't happen often!
Send your c.v. though to me, Yvonne or call for a confidential chat on 022 175 7329.
This could be the break you've been waiting for!