A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Waikato, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019|
This organisation is well established and very successful, as part of a larger group, there is potential to really forge a solid career path.
The role is 100% new business, where you will be reuired to search out and go after new leads for business, build excellent rapport with prospects and clients and grow sales. You will also be responsible for a certain amount of administrative work as part of your role, so you will need to be fairly computer literate.
What the ideal candidate should have is:
- A proactive, driven sales approach
- Previous proven sales success
- A professional personal presentation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Computer literate and confident
- Ability to learn the business and confidently sell
- Target driven, love the thrill of the chase
- A coachable, teachable attitude and willingness to learn
- A good team player attitutde
- NZ Permanent Residency or Citizenship - NO visa's sorry.
The new year is a comin! so don't hesitate, this is a truly good opportunity to get into the fast moving world of domestic transport without needing prior industry experience - and this doesn't happen often!
Send me your C.V.: