A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Christchurch, Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Industry:||New Business Development|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021|
Well known transport and logistics company with a nationwide presence. They offer great training and personal development, along with credible career development opportunities for those with aspirations to cement their career with the wider business.
About the Role
We're on the hunt for you: a sales hunter with a solutions sales approach to identify potential customers, and build relationships. It's a hybrid role with around 70% hunting for new business - the balance is account management - there's even a portfolio of customers to give you a kick start!
What's on offer?
Base salary + company vehicle + incentive. You'll be working with a sales manager who supports and empowers, whilst still giving you the tools and autonomy to be successful.
What do I need to be considered?
- Ideally we are looking for people with previous experience of sales in road transport or courier; however we may consider other industries
- Proven track record in business development
- Solid relationship management experience
- Strong organisational and time management
- Truckloads of resilience and a sense of humour
- Personal drive and a sense of urgency