A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||New Business Development | Sales|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2021|
This company specialises in selling a service first and foremost, where they partner with veterinary clinics to help plan and find areas of improvement within their operating/ordering systems and procurement. While they sell animal supplies to vets such as animal food and drugs, tailoring a service fit for each clinic and assisting in small changes that could make an impact in reducing costs or improving efficiency is at the forefront of what they stand for.
About the Role:
We are on the hunt for a BDM whose unique selling point is their service! A BDM who needs to secure new business and thinks outside of the box when gaining new and long lasting clients. Someone who is resilient and understands the long game. Over and above selling a service and animal supplies to vet clinics, you will be business focused, resilient and can build strong relationships with tough gate keepers. This role is based in Auckland, and the option of flexibility to work around commitments such as family, children or pets is available.
- Bonus system
- Very good support and encouragement
- Company car, Phone & Laptop
- Flexibility to have the job fit in with the BDM's lifestyle (Maybe you are a parent/caregiver who is looking to work around school hours )
The team is very supportive, family orientated and easy to relate to. The successful Business Development Manager would operate from home and have to be self motivated and organised.
Skills & Experience
- If you have experience selling in the freight or logistics industry looking for flexibility or a change in industry, we want to hear from you!
- Strong & sturdy business development skills selling a service is a must!
- Organised, self-motivated and resilient to bring in the results