A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020|
Delightful little part time sales role with a great company - buy those extra's in life - take that holiday - treat the kids.
The role is phone based selling a very marketable product into the food industry. The key objective is to get the brand out there and keep it in front of people. We need someone who has sold product as opposed to service ideally.
Not your average telesales role this one, but someone who understands how to grow business from a phone base - there is opportunity to pop out and visit clients if you need to, but it is essentially office-based.
You will need:
- A sales personality with strong drive to succeed
- A good understanding of how to grow business
- Excellent communication skills
- NZ permanent residency or citizenship
- A professional, friendly and engaging phone manner
- A good level of resilience - every 'no' brings you closer to a 'yes' attitude
- Ability to self-motivate
The base salary is pro rata'd, and works out to be around $37K pa.
If this sounds like you, and this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, please send your c.v.through today to Yvonne or call me on 0221757329 if you'd like to chat about it further.