A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020|
About the Company:
Our client is a NZ owned and operated business and has designed innovative products for the building and plumbing industry. They are a tight knit company of 8 employees and
you will be joining a fast growing business that offers career growth and success.
About The Role:
We are looking for an Operations Manager that will manage and ensure they provide a high level of service, delivery and execution with our products as well as contractors, suppliers and customers
- Managing the resourcing of our products and equipment, plumbers, builders, and subcontractors to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity is achieved.
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery is always provided to our customers
- Working with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure that we are getting the best combination of quality product, service, and cost.
- Monitor and oversee operational performance of our Inventory and Dispatching processes
- Responsible for the operational changes/adjustments required to meet customer expectations
- Create and maintain a positive working environment for all Employees
- H&S standards- support in the implementation and execution
- You will also need to jump in the truck and assist on site if necessary!
This role requires the candidate to have previous experience in operational management of the commercial building Industry. Experience also working within the plumbing and Building Industry is necessary!
A high performance service culture and sound operational experience coupled with people management experience will enable you to show strong leadership skills and ensure that we provide a high level of service delivery and execution throughout our business.
- Previous experience in an Operations Manager/ Production Manager role
- Strong people skills with experience and "know how" of the Building /Architec and Plumbing Industry
- Skilled in project management and operations
- Multitasker with the ability to problem solve
- Results driven and focused
- If you have worked with companies and brands like Reece, Chesters, Plumbing World etc this is a HUGE BONUS!!
If this sounds like you I would love to hear from you! Contact me!
Verona Clay -