A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Wellington Central, Wellington|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020|
The company: A large global freight forwarding business who's brand has a very strong presence in the market place, they pride themselves on their excellent service offering across the entire supply chain.
The: Role: We are seeking a Branch Manager for their Wellington office, to manage customer growth and retention by supporting the operations team, implementing continuous logistics improvement and maximising profit by utilising the entire network. The successful candidate will also be responsible for a P&L.
- Strategically grow the business
- Leading the branch, developing , implementing and monitoring all logistics management
- Team management , coaching and supporting the team
- Manage the P& L and maximising profitability by providing customer retention and outstanding service
Skills & experience:
- A minimum of 5 years International Freight Forwarding experience specifically in Operations, Sales or Senior management roles.
- Sound leadership skills, with ability to work collaboratively across the team
- The ability to provide customer excellence
- Commercially savvy with a strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is an amazing role for someone with sound international freight forwarding experience who is either in a senior management role or maybe an Operations Manager or Sales Executive who is looking for that next step in their career. If you are looking to start 2020 with a bang then here it is.
Call or email Rosalee on 021 993 412