A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty|
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019|
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious individual who has the ability to build strong productive teams, has commercial focus and can work at a strategic level on complex freight forwarding solutions. You have a drive for exceeding customer expectatiions, and proven experience within domestic freight forwarding.
What do you bring to this role?
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and effective relationships
- Self-motivated, wtih strong planning and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- A persusasive sales style to drive our sales growth.
- Proven experience in the freight transport and logistics industry
The role will include:
- Provide leadership and people development
- Grow new and existing branch sales
- P&L responsibility for the branch, along with resource and asset management
- KPI management for the branch
- Ensuring compliance with all H&S, and legislative requirements
Call Amanda Assink on 021 520 643 for a chat or apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity based in sunny Mt Maunganui!