A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Sales - Pre & Post|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2022|
Successful, brand leader, global organisation located at Airport area of Auckland. Offer many benefits and perks, including good on going staff development, gym, health insurance, etc etc. Professional culture.
About the Role
The focus is mostly new business, with a portfolio to look after also.
Role involves identifying and going after new business within the Sea logistics division. Collaborating with other divisions to on-board new customers, giving feedback and advice to customers, arranging and setting up new accounts, etc.
What's in it for you
A brand you can be proud to represent, a good base salary, car or car allowance and uncapped commission, as well as perks such as:
- Tools of the trade - laptop, mobile phone etc.
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
- Flu Vaccination
- Professional development
Skills & Experience
Proven sales success within the following industries:
- International Freight Forwarding
- Must be driven to succeed and blitz targets, proactive, professional.
- Possess a certain charisma, combined with business acumen.
- Impeccable communication and personal presentation skills
- Computer savvy
How to apply
The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Yvonne on 0221757329 if you have any questions.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
. 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it!
Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz