A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021|
About the Company
This is a global organisation within the international forwarding industry. Well established and highly regarded, it is a brand to be proud of. Located in South Auckland, near the Airport, their offices are pleasant and spacious.
About the Role
Needing passionate and enthusiastic 'hunters' with Freight Forwarding experience. The sales force is expanding with 3 new BDM roles - one each in Sea, Air and Road Logistics.
- To actively identify and pursue new sales opportunities in addition to overseeing your allocated portfolio.
- To meet (and preferably exceed!) annual revenue and sales targets
- Achieve agreed number of customer visits per annum.
- Developing and delivering sales proposals and presentations on company products and services.
- To ensure that a regular and appropriate call cycle is developed and followed in relation to customer portfolio to maximize the use of selling time and market penetration.
- To make joint sales calls as required.
- To discuss and communicate customer feedback with other business units such as Customs or Sea & Air Logistics, and liaise closely with other internal departments to onboard new clients successfully.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped bonus incentive scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Tools of trade – laptop, mobile, iPad
- Fully subsidised Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- EAP services
- Flu vaccinations and more!
Skills & Experience
If you’re an entrepreneurial, business savvy salesperson who combines corporate acumen with charismatic style – this is the role for you! This position would best suit someone who can relate and sell to all levels.
New business sales experience in the Freight Forwarding, Logistics or Transport industries. We are looking for people with experience and expertise in domestic transport and/or international Sea & Airfreight sales.
- Ability to work out complex supply chains and offer strategic solutions to stakeholders
- Impeccable communication skills and personal presentation
- Ambitious and driven to exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Computer systems savvy and ability to learn new packages. Experience with CRM tools and selling advanced technological solutions is a plus!
- Well-honed negotiation, influencing and organisational skills
Apply using the link below or call Yvonne 022 175 7329