A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020|
The Company: This New Zealand family owned business has been around for decades. They are successful manufactures, wholesalers, distributors and Exporters who have a well known brand in the market.
The Role: We are seeking an experienced Auckland Dispatch Coordinator to manage and coordinate the dispatch and transport daily operation. Based in a small yard you will be part of a great team culture, collaboratively working with the team to meet all customer expectations.
- Supervising, planning and coordinating dispatch and transport for deliveries in full to their retail and construction customers.
- Managing a small team of 3 yard staff, 2 drivers and contractors when required
- Liaising with customers, processing and planning orders and deliveries
- Stock & inventory control
- Maintenance of the fleet & equipment
- Ensure timesheets are checked and returned to payroll
- Staff Training where required
- Manage all health & safety regulations and requirements
Skills & experience:
- Supervisory skills specifically within supply chain and transport
- Sound customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good planning, organising and reporting skills
- Great computer skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
This is a great opportunity to join this successful business, they have a great company culture where everyone is important . The hours for this position are Monday - Thursday 6.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 6.00am - 4.00pm, there will be Saturday work when required therefore flexibility around these hours is a must.
Interested? send your resume