A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020|
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a well-known New Zealand transport and logistics business. We are on the hunt for an Asset Administrator to support the day to day maintenance for equipment in the business.
You will be the right-hand person to the Asset Manager, coordinating company assets including vehicles and facilities throughout the country.
We are looking for someone that has a meticulous eye for detail, you don't miss a thing! You have a natural talent for organising and managing fleet and property requirements. We want someone that is not afraid to work hard and can work in a transport environment with a variety of people. There will be high expectations of you, so demonstrating resilience during the tough times will help you succeed!
Some key responsibilities:
- Ensure all vehicles and property are fit for purpose
- Work closely with the Asset Manager to maximise fleet utilisation and provide efficient cost savings
- Complete administrative tasks for fleet safety systems
- Address all asset maintenance and repairs promptly to minimise time off-road
- Previous experience in machinery, logistics and/or fleet asset management
- Excellent English + Communicative skills
- Strong computer skills - Excel is mandatory
- Administrative skills
- Naturally works autonomously and can be relied on
- Freight industry experience is preferable
- Work with a Manager that will support, mentor and help you grow
- Be part of a business that looks after their staff and makes you feel like part of the family!
- Training and support will be provided if/and when required